Unlock the Value of Your Firm’s Knowledge
Announcing a New Product Module: The Research Directory
Extend the experience discovery capabilities of The Firm Directory with The Research Directory, a powerful new knowledge repository that makes it easy to quickly organize, search and pivot on more areas of your firm’s business. Click below to explore.
Boost business development, marketing and KM efforts by giving your partners, employees and other key stakeholders centralized, secure access to your firm’s collective knowledge and experience.
- Capitalize on your firm’s diverse knowledge
- Increase revenue generation and cross selling
- Quickly turnaround proposals and pitches
- Enable quick discovery of internal resources
- Organize and share information across the firm
- Accelerate partner and associate onboarding
See the Research Directory in Action
Build a comprehensive database of knowledge around key matters to streamline internal processes and garner valuable insights not found in traditional matters management systems.
- Create a matter information system (MIS) with 360-degree profiles of key matters using a centralized taxonomy that enables you to search and pivot on important details like opposing counsel, lead attorney and total hours billed
- Capture key outcomes, significant learnings and value provided to clients, and pull-in other data from your matter management system (MMS)
- Control the types of data and information visible across your firm
- Seamlessly integrate people and matter experience through out-of-the-box integration with The Firm Directory’s expertise location
See The Research Directory in Action
Aggregate, organize and share practice-related information to identify areas of strength, boost knowledge and share best practices.
- Identify and profile notable partners, associates, clients and matters tied to each practice with validated experience via associated centralized skills taxonomy and peer-based feedback
- Collaborate on cases and securely share information internally or with clients
- Build a better understanding of your firm’s practices and points of differentiation
- Align best practices to knowledge assets for easy discovery
Integrate all data sources to create in-depth profiles of everything in your firm
The Research Directory integrates with SharePoint and other line of business systems. Combine your firm’s existing data to create a single source of searchable information that supports ethical walls and spans every facet of your firm’s infrastructure.
Eliminate manual input by pulling and unifying data from your matter management system, data warehouse and other line-of-business and legal systems to create a single source of searchable information.
The Research Directory gives you quick, secure access to detailed client data, so you can get a breakdown of ongoing work to better understand what’s happening with each client at any given time.
- Institutionalize knowledge and reduce information loss around clients
- Identify areas of law and specific skills used to service your clients
- Pull in financial data and budgets to identify your most profitable clients
- Share detailed internal information to add context to client relationships
- Maintain complete control over sensitive data with ethical wall support
See The Research Directory in Action
Build a directory of former partners, attorneys and associates to build mutually beneficial relationships with their new companies and firms.
- Build and maintain an alumni database with contact information, work history and location, and data from your HR system, and combine it with key clients, matters and legal skills
- Grow and reinforce alliances with visibility into current and former employees, and identify complementary services and practice areas
- Track how much business your firm refers to key alumni and vice versa
- Search for alumni with specific backgrounds to fill general counsel positions
Easily create new directories and quickly configure existing ones
The Research Directory’s robust administrative tools provide a secure way to share knowledge across your organization.
- Create a variety of directories that will allow your organization to share knowledge and capitalize on its unique differentiators
- Easily add new fields, edit security settings and configure accessibility
- Deploy and configure directories quickly with out-of-the-box integrations
Build a repository of your firm’s key information and physical assets that everyone can access internally to streamline operations.
- Access and share Help Desk information, conference room status, printer names and locations, and more
- Surface local activities, club affiliations and other attorney information not typically found on your intranet
- Centralize office information in one handy place
Arm your staff with meaningful information about your IP, solutions and service offerings to help them better communicate your firm’s key points of differentiation.
- Identify and profile your firm’s notable partners and associates
- Share who in the firm knows what solution the best
- Correlate key clients and matters with services and solutions provided
- Capture and track your firm’s competitors by service and solution